Connect Dev Notes: 31 Oct 2012
Created: 31 Oct 2012 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013
User Facing: Desktop
- Modified our spam detection code so it would not allow spammers to avoid detection by successfully entering a word phrase (captcha).
- Modified the permalinks on comments to include the more useful thread Title (instead of the comment timestamp) when bookmarking.
- Changed the color of the thumbs down voting widget from green back to red.
- Tested the content counter to ensure it would work after submissions hit the 1,000,000 mark.
- Added image rotation to home page hero region.
- Updated the blog list pages to display, by default, blogs in the user's currently selected language.
- Fixed an issue in the user registration form that was pre-selecting the first options in each of the fields as default input. Selected options are now "Choose one" which should result in more accurate data collection.
- Created an admin tool that gives permissioned users the ability to update the badges on a target post.