- Added an "Accredited" badge next to member's names who have been accredited by Symantec.
- Added an "Accreditations" section to the user profile page. Users who have been accredited by Symantec now have a list of their accreditations displayed on this portion of their user profile.
- Added the ability for User Group admins to bulk email their group members.
- Refactored "Buzz Score" to more accurately identify popular trends and topics.
- Implemented "Leave Group" functionality that allows members to easily leave the groups they've joined. (Group managers cannot leave a group until they've appointed a replacement manager.)
- Re-enabled the "group photo" functionality on Group pages. Groups can once again upload a full-size photo that represents their group.
- Group Admins can now see a detailed list of users who have registered to attend their events.
- Group Members can now see an abbreviated list (username and signup time only) of users who have registered to attend their events.
- Added audit trail info to nodes that are "marked as offensive".
- Added audit trail info to forum discussions that are "escalated to support."
- Improved formatting of "Unread posts in my groups", "Recent posts across the whole site", and "Recent posts in my groups" pages.
- Did more tuning to each page's title tag to further improve SEO.
- Modified the topic filters on utility list pages to only display topics that are used in the nodes being displayed.
- Minimized the list of notifications options under profile > notifications > tags to simplify the UI.
- Implemented "immediate processing" method of handling new forum posts that reduces lag between the time a topic is posted until it shows up on list pages.
Connect Updates (06 Jul 2011)
Created: 06 Jul 2011 • 5 comments