Connect Updates (07 Jun 2011)
Created: 07 Jun 2011 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013
- Added context-aware "Can you solve these" lists to each forum.
- Added "Date Joined" field to group member lists.
- Improved SEO by adding key information to each page's "title" meta.
- Resolved an issue where SymAccount users who had entered special characters into their SymAccount profile were not able to log into Connect.
- Fixed an issue that was causing event dates to magically change when they were edited in a language other than English.
- Removed the top tier of promotions that were implemented for the old theme. In the new theme, they were breaking the formatting of high-level pages.
- Refactored Userpoints reports to consume fewer server resources when being run.
- Modified code that speaks to Omniture so it only passes content tags (like community and utility names) in English.
- Fixed an issue where Omniture results were not being captured for IE users who entered a search term and then hit their keyboard's "enter" key instead of clicking the "Search" button.
- Updated the Apache Solr Search Integration module to v6.x-1.5
- Updated the Calendar module to v6.x-2.4
- Updated the Date module to v6.x-2.7