Connect Updates (07 Mar 2012)
Created: 07 Mar 2012 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013
- Successfully split the Backup and Archiving community into two new communities: "Archiving and eDiscovery" and "Backup and Recovery".
- Successfully integrated Ideas from Clearwell Systems into the new "Archiving and eDiscovery" community.
- Changed the behavior of the voting widgets to ignore (and not respond to) a double-click.
- Fixed an error that users saw when they attempted to vote on an Idea that they had already voted on.
- Added the ability to "deep link" into a pre-filtered list page by appending specific values to the URL. For example, to link to the Backup Exec forum with filters set to "version=11.x" and "topic=Case Study" and "language=English" you would use this URL: http://www.symantec.com/connect/backup-and-recover...
- Reformatted profile pages to better render for users who have earned several badges.
- Fixed an issue where the number of comments/replies was not displaying on content types other than forums (articles, blogs, ideas).
- Fixed an issue with the blue dot persisting after a user has visited content types other than forums (articles, blogs, ideas).
- Fixed an issue with the "locked" icon showing up when it should not.
- Fixed an issue with page titles missing on some list pages.
- Translated the store menu and the footer links into French, German, and Spanish.