Connect Updates (10 May 2011)
Created: 10 May 2011 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013
- Added the ability to subscribe to Community and Symantec Blog email notifications. (User profile > notifications tab > tags subtab).
- Removed the requirement for tagging blog posts with products.
- Added the ability (for editors) to place targeted promotions on Symantec Blog pages.
- Fixed an issue with group membership admin emails leading to an access denied page.
- Added the ability for users to upload .rar and .7z file types.
- Fixed an issue with date and time display where the timezone was displayed as an "e".
- Removed the sidebar promos from the calendar at
- /connect/calendar because they didn't fit.
- Cleaned up the create forms by collapsing the poll attachment fieldset.
- Fixed an issue where the registration system for group meetings (and other events) was allowing more people to register than the pre-determined limit.
- Fixed an issue where URLs with a comment anchor (#comment-123456) did not take you to the specified comment in the target thread.
- Suppressed promotions from the content submission forms.
- Fixed an issue with the status selector on the Known Issues create and edit forms.
- Fixed an issue with private blog posts showing up in the public blog list.