Connect Updates (16 May 2012)
Created: 16 May 2012 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013 | 1 comment
- Refactored the code that updates forum list pages to process and display new posts before allocating resources to maintenance or cleanup tasks. (English: even when the site indexing engine gets bogged down, forum posts will be processed and displayed before anything else.)
- Resolved an issue with the Connect email notifications engine that was inadvertently marking some queued notifications as "sent" before they had actually left the server.
- Added the ability to order items from the Symantec Rewards catalog in multiples.
- Improved the performance of Group home pages by moving the activity list generation to the Solr engine.
- Refreshed user database with updated Accreditation information.
- Refreshed user database with updated Certification information.
- Removed the broken Twitter link from the "Share" menu.
User Facing: Mobile
- Fixed an issue with products being pre-selected in the content create forms.
- Changed the default sort order of forum posts to "Recent Activity"
- Added the ability to toggle the search results between "Most Relevant" and "Most Recent"
- Added a new "mini button" class in attempt to render buttons that are large enough to be useful yet small enough to minimize the impact on small screens.
- Added code to better manage private and public videos hosted on Brightcove servers.
- Added a report that helps us view a target user's voting history.
- Added a report that lists users who are casting an abnormally high number of votes.
- Added debug code to help us detect and troubleshoot the reported, "all forum posts are showing up as solved" issue.
Behind the Scenes
- Upgraded Organic Groups module to v6.x-2.3 -- Security release
- Upgraded Print module to v6.x-1.15 -- Security release
- Upgraded i18n module to 6.x-1.10 -- Maintenance release
- Upgrade jquerymobile framework to 1.1.0 -- Maintenance release