Connect Updates (17 Apr 2012)
Created: 18 Apr 2012 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013 | 3 comments
- Refactored "Activity Feeds" on home page and community overview pages to update more often.
- Added optional Twitter feed to Event Group home pages.
- Removed "Google Buzz" option from "Share" menu.
- Solved an issue that was causing a fatal error when the events activity filter was selected from certain group home pages.
- Fixed an issue with partner badges not showing up on comments and forum discussion threads that were posted by partners.
- Fixed a TMI issue in the date drop down that displays when creating an email invitation to a published event.
- Fixed links to RSS on individual blog pages to focus on target blog exclusively.
- Fixed an issue with character encoding in the title of forum posts in the mobile theme.
- Fixed an issue with the activity feeds on group home pages loading slow.
- Added a tool that allows admins to clear individual user caches to assist in troubleshooting user account issues.
- Fixes an issue with vote actions not passing analytics info to Omniture.
Translated the following UI elements into French, German, and Spanish:
- New discussion
- Mark as offensive
- Escalate to support
- Bookmark this
- Add this post to your bookmarks
- This post has been added to your bookmarks
- Unbookmark this
- Remove this post from your bookmarks
- This post has been removed from your bookmarks
- My bookmarks
- You have not yet bookmarked any content. Click the "Bookmark this" link when viewing a piece of content to add it to this list.
- This thread is locked. Please start a new discussion.
- Member Profile
- Vote Stats
- Votes on @title
- Return to previous page.
- No votes have been cast on this item.
Behind the Scenes
- Upgraded Admin Menu module to v6.x-1.8 - maintenance release.
- Upgraded Apache Solr module to v6.x-1.6 - maintenance release.
- Upgraded Nodewords module to v6.x-1.13 - maintenance release.
- Upgraded the OS on all our servers to RHEL 5.8 -- Included updates to the Linux kernel and a ton of base packages (including Apache).