Connect Updates (18 Feb 2011)
Created: 21 Feb 2011 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013
- Improved the look and feel of the user profile pages.
- Added the ability for users to fiter content on their own profile page by the "Published/Unpublished" state. This will give users the ability to manage their unpublished content from this feed rather than the soon-to-be retired "Workspace".
- Fixed a caching issue that was preventing the "Listings per page" feature from working properly.
- Fixed a caching issue that was keeping user stats from updating on the user profile pages.
- Improved the "Move discussion" functionality so it checks to see if the comment creator was subscribed to the original thread. If they were subscribed, they are automatically subscribed to the new thread that is created when their comment is moved.
- Improved server performance by changing the way we save and store error messages (out with the database, in with the flat files).
- Fixed a caching issue that was preventing the "Blog tags" label from displaying above the tag cloud on blog pages.
- Fixed a translation issue on the Group landing pages where some of the interface elements were displaying in English after the user had switched the UI to another language.
- Resolved a performance issue we discovered in the voting widget implementation.