Connect Updates (19 Sep 2012)
Created: 19 Sep 2012 | 2 comments
User Facing: Desktop
- Added previous "<" and next ">" buttons to forum posts so users can easily browse from one post to the next without having to visit the forum list page.
- Added a feature that displays the names of contributors that use the "collaborative editing" process to submit enhancements to Workflow Component Articles.
- Fixed an issue with Group RSS feeds not working properly.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing users to earn reward points by editing their posts.
User Facing: Mobile
- Fixed an issue with the sorting of forum posts when the user clicks the "Show more" button.
- Restored the ability to view who has voted on a post or comment (to help curb cheating).
- Added the ability for admins to view who voted "Me Too" on Known Issues.
- Added the "Report spam" (formerly "Report to Mollom") functionality back into comments (visible to Admins and Trusted Advisors).