- Released new Known Issues utility to the Backup and Archiving community (This was the #1 pain point identified by users in Connect's "Ideas" area: http://www.symantec.com/connect/node/867051). This feature is currently in a "Pilot" phase and is only available in the Backup and Archiving Community: http://www.symantec.com/connect/backup-and-archivi...
- Implemented a rewritten - more robust - SymAccount module.
- Added a new menu item to facilitate UI language switching.
- Changed the layout for Community "Stats" on the home page to make room for more categories (old layout was horizontal, new layout is vertical).
- Fixed issue with Notifications weekly digest emails not being sent.
- Fixed an issue where authenticated users visiting a community URL (like /forums) were being redirected to the /videos section of that community.
- Updated node page design
- Updated group page design
- Addressed an issue where our caching server was dropping Omniture code (and resulting in less-than-ideal data collection).
- Resolved an issue that was keeping the activity counters on user profile pages from updating.
Connect Updates (21 Jan 2011)
Created: 24 Jan 2011 • Updated: 14 May 2014 • Page Views: 8