User Facing: Desktop
- Added search help page that explains the proper syntax for simple and complex search queries on Connect.
- Added the ability to target a search on a specific support forum. The feature is context aware so if you're viewing a specific forum, your search will be focused on the posts made to that forum.
- Added a block to each community overview page with information about who that community's Community Manager is and how to contact them.
- Added brief product/program descriptions under each of the forum names to guide users with questions to the appropriate product/program forum.
- Modified the automatic email that group managers receive when a user leaves their group to include the departing user's Connect username.
- Fixed an issue with the partner badge not displaying for some partners.
- Moved 2,600 Workflow Component articles into the Symantec Workflow group.
User Facing: Mobile
- Fixed an issue on the mobile UI where the public checkbox was checked on content submission but the post was published as private.
- Enhanced the partner activity report.
- Enhanced the promo tool so Community Managers could use URLs longer than 255 characters in their right-column promotions.
- Enhanced our "merge users" script to take accreditations and certifications into account when merging two user accounts.
- Enhanced our "merge users" script to take subscriptions to notifications into account when merging two user accounts.
- Modified our bulk operations tool so admins could not accidentally delete or change the author of content collections en masse.
Behind the Scenes
- Modified the crawl pages that Connect generates for Symantec's support system to streamline their indexing of Connect content.
- Upgraded ctools module to version 6.x-1.9 - Security release
- Upgraded pathauto_persist module to 6.x-1.2 - Maintenance release