Connect Updates (22 Feb 2012)
Created: 22 Feb 2012 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013
- Added a "Partner" badge to the user profile page and posts made by partners.
- Resolved an issue with URL aliases that was causing groups who changed their names to retain the SEO-friendly URL of the old group name.
- Solved the mystery of the disappearing Store menu.
- Resolved an issue where users who were imported into Connect from other systems were unable to accept the Connect terms and conditions.
- Fixed an issue with accreditation badges not displaying on content posted by accredited Connect users.
- Improved the "blue dot" behavior by modifying the caching technique used to display (or not display) the dot on lists.
- Added code that translates the /symantec-blogs/design%40symantec URL to /symantec-blogs/design-at-symantec
- Relieved a load on automated scripts by implementing an improved method to regenerate and cache filter drop-down lists.
- Updated Aggregator module.
- Updated Forward module.
- Updated OpenID module.
- Updated System module.