User Facing: Desktop
- Changed the behavior of the search page so the "Retain current filters" option is selected by default.
- Changed the behavior of the search widget so the "Search Users" option is never selected by default.
- Added code that allows users to forward private messages to other users.
- Added code that lets users remove themselves from private message threads.
- Resolved an issue with the "Can you solve these?" block being empty when there were forum posts that needed to be solved.
- Fixed an issue with users who were imported from legacy systems (Lithium forums) not being able to accept the Connect terms and conditions -- and, as a result, not being allowed to log in to Connect.
- Fixed the tooltips on the Idea list pages to display properly.
- Fixed the product filter on group activity pages so selecting a product will constrain the posts in the activity feed to only those that match the selected product.
- Added an updated collection of photos for content that's featured on community overview pages.
- Resolved an issue with the number of group members listed on the group list page not matching the number of members in the group.
User Facing: Mobile
- Fixed an issue that was throwing an error when users on the Mobile site attempted to vote on posts.
- Added the ability for site admins to compose a forum post and schedule it for publication at a future time/date.
- Added code that gives administrators of subgroups the ability to override the default behavior (add new subgroup member to the parent group) when a member of a subgroup does not want to be a member of the parent group.
- Automated the process of updating the certification and accreditation information stored on Connect.
- Configured our email system to send outgoing emails using TLS encryption when possible and to only send TLS encrypted emails to certain domains where Symantec has a contractual obligation to encrypt all communication.
- Updated the Mollom content monitoring module to 6.x-2.0