Connect Updates (26 Jun 2012)
Created: 26 Jun 2012 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013 | 10 comments
User Facing: Desktop
- Improved the Group List pages by:
- Making each list community specific. (Visiting "/connect/endpoint-management/groups" will display a list of only the Endpoint Management groups, not all the groups on Connect.)
- Moving the list of groups you are a member of to a "My Groups" tab on each of the group list pages.
- Adding a search widget to each group list page that allows you to search Connect for a specific group.
- Adding the number of members in each group to the group list pages.
- Indenting child groups under their parent on the group list pages.
- Refactored the "helpful" score on forum list pages to better represent the helpful nature of a post.
- Addressed an issue with blank event calendars in each community.
- Addressed the issue that was causing all forum posts to be flagged as "solved" at random intervals.
- Addressed a few issues with errant topic tags showing up in the developer section of the create form.
User Facing: Mobile
- Updated the mobile UI to properly handle the pop-up request forms implemented for Symantec Vision videos.
- Fixed the groups widget on the content create form to be empty by default.
- Reviewed and modified Akamai configuration so cached files -- that seldom or never change -- can live on the caching servers indefinitely.
- Refactored the content filters on group home pages to use our high-performance Solr engine.
- Updated user merge tool to properly merge userpoints from source account to target account.
- Refactored the TA admin and TSE admin forms to be consistent for ease of use.