Connect Updates (28 Jan 2011)
Created: 31 Jan 2011 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013 | 3 comments
- Added the ability to filter search results by their "Solved" or "Unsolved" status.
- Added a feature that will give admins, editors and trusted advisors the ability to create a new discussion thread from an off-topic comment.
- Added a "Block Reason" field to the user profile so editors can track why a user was blocked.
- Created a report that compares a .csv list of email addresses against the Connect user list to check for overlap.
- Fixed an issue where month names on blog pages were showing up in the wrong language.
- Addressed an issue with "Automatic alias" checkbox not staying checked.
- Fixed an issue where videos tagged to appear in the "screencast help" section of the site were not appearing.
- Tweaked special character handling in node bodies so "MS Word" style quotes will render properly.
- Eliminated locked forum threads from the "can you solve these" list.
- Changed the behavior of Tech Note links on Known Issues pages. They now open in their own window.
- Fixed an issue with the "Groups" filter truncating some of the longer group names.
- Changed the sort order of items in the "Recently Solved" list to be chronological.
- Fixed the "auto-subscribe on group join request" bug.
- Fixed an issue on list pages where ampersands (&) were being encoded to their safe HTML equivalent of &
- Fixed an issue with polls displaying in a vote-ready state for anonymous users.
- Addressed an issue where users clicking on a translated piece of content on a list page (list of forum topics) would be taken to the content /and/ see the language of their UI change to match the language of the content piece.
- Fixed an issue where a user browsing in a non-default language saw a broken page because the language code for these stylesheets was prepended to the path, and the appropriate CSS files weren't found.