Need to copy large folders form one network folder to another location? Here a nice tool that compare files and folders and copy only changed files.
The tool called Copy Changed Files has a a simple interface to copy files from one location to another using using filters or comparison criteria based on date and time or binary compare option.
- Copy changed files only
- Binary comparison of files using a database of file hashes.
- Save last run time, for incremental backup of changed files only
- Multi threaded
- Append current date to destination directory or file for easy version maintenance
- Set from directory
- Set to directory
- Set the from date, to scan for files changed after that date
- Compare date AND time
- Maintain directory structure in destination directory
- Exclude files from copying, ex. thumbs.db
Program name and version:
Copy Changed Files 220.127.116.11
- Symantec Workspace Virtualization v6.x or greater
How to install:
- Download and Unzip the attached ZIP file to a temp folder
- Open SWV Admin and Import XPF file to create the Virtual Application Layer
Supported OS Platforms :
Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7
License : Freeware
Link : Copy changed files