CWoC Patch Trending SiteBuilder v12 just released!
I have just released version 12 of the Site Builder on the Connect download /
Here's the shortlog I added to the download:
Version 12 is here with massive amount of changes. A full release note article will be published soon, but here's a short list of additions / improvements:
- All dates are not ISO based and displayed on the graphs using the MMM dd (for example 2013-07-14 is displayed Jul 14)
- We have a new site layout that lists all Microsoft bulletins by month, all the way to January 2009
- We now have a site map listing all generates pages and sub-pages
- Headers (linked or not) were on all stub pages
- A navigation tool allow the suer to quickly go back home, to the sitemap or help center
- A help center (empty for now)
- We filter out superseded / inactive updates / bulletins from the site
- We added a Compliance by Computer page that use a range selector
- We have used the same range selector in the bulletin / update page (getbulletin.html).
For a test drive, you can go to the sample site that was updated as well:
And in case you want to see the changes in-situ, you can check the version 11 of the sample site as well: