At Symantec Vision 2012, content is always king. That means you’ll find even more of the hard-hitting, relevant technical information you need to do your job better and take control of your virtual, cloud and mobile worlds. Make sure you register soon, so you can:
- Plan Your Vision Agenda. The Vision 2012 Session Scheduler is officially available. Login and sign up for the technical tracks and sessions that interest you most, and create your own personalised Vision 2012 agenda. Not registered yet? Check out the public Sessions Catalogue for a preview. Add one of the most requested educational workshops to your agenda and you can take the corresponding certification exam totally free of charge!
- Check Out Past Vision Highlights. Are you thinking about attending Vision for the first time? Watch these session highlights and recap videos from last year’s conference to get a feel for the amazing training, technical knowledge, networking and fun you’ll experience at Vision 2012.
- Explore Our Keynotes and Power Sessions. Get an exclusive sneak peek at what we have planned this year for our Vision 2012 Keynotes and Power Sessions, including important insights from top Symantec executives, customers and industry experts into today’s most important IT challenges and trends.
- Discover the Power of Space Tourism. We’re thrilled to announce that this year’s closing Vision keynote address will feature Stephen Attenborough, the Commercial Director for Virgin Galactic. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to hear Stephen talk about his efforts to launch and lead the world’s first commercial space tourism business.
- Get the Savings You Deserve. Register for Vision before 31 August to qualify for the exclusive €100 Early Bird discount. Then be among the first 100 delegates to register for a certification exam to take the exam free of charge.
There’s no reason to wait. So register today. Start planning your Vision agenda. And Discover the Power of the relevant technical content you need to solve your most pressing challenges and take advantage of today’s biggest IT trends.