Michael Olsen from Symantec VIP team shows on a whiteboard, how to easily integrate Symantec VIP with SalesForce.com using ADFS as user store.
About Identity and Authentication Services
User Authentication solutions provide two-factor authentication, public key infrastructure (PKI) services, and risk-based authentication to protect interactions between consumers, business partners, and employees. User Authentication solutions are delivered as cloud-based solutions, enabling enterprises to add strong authentication to applications, networks, and devices without the capital cost of hardware and software associated with traditional strong authentication solutions.
Recent Blog Posts
- Unified Identity by Symantec • Roger_Casals • 12 Dec 2014
- To protect your enterpise, protect your vendors • Teresa Law • 10 Nov 2014
- Symantec Identity: Access Manager (SAM) is available! • Teresa Law • 25 Nov 2014
- Bashbug Means you Need VIP Even More • Teresa Law • 27 Sep 2014
- Russian cybercrime team - another reason to use VIP • Teresa Law • 18 Aug 2014
Recently on Twitter
- For any technical questions about SSL or Code-Signing Certificates contact us @SSLsupport Norton Anti-virus? Contact us at @NortonSupport19 Dec 2014
- Thank you to all attendees of the Asia Pacific Partner Roundtable 2014. View pictures of the event. https://t.co/rjDstfoFbm18 Dec 2014
- Blog from @thesslstore 10 Important Factors That Make @Symantec™ #SSL Certificates #1 https://t.co/TpxTaQei4b18 Dec 2014
- RT @symantec: Chrome Plans to Mark All 'HTTP' Traffic as Insecure from 2015 http://t.co/hC7ftN36I3 http://t.co/6TWnWzZ97g16 Dec 2014
- @Symantec's @NortonSecured to pre-verify applicants for the .bank & .insurance domains for @fTLD_Registry http://t.co/Ko7VmDYhQV12 Dec 2014