Michael Olsen from Symantec VIP team shows on a whiteboard, how to easily integrate Symantec VIP with SalesForce.com using ADFS as user store.
About Identity and Authentication Services
User Authentication solutions provide two-factor authentication, public key infrastructure (PKI) services, and risk-based authentication to protect interactions between consumers, business partners, and employees. User Authentication solutions are delivered as cloud-based solutions, enabling enterprises to add strong authentication to applications, networks, and devices without the capital cost of hardware and software associated with traditional strong authentication solutions.
Recent Blog Posts
- To protect your enterpise, protect your vendors • Teresa Law • 10 Nov 2014
- Symantec Identity: Access Manager (SAM) is available! • Teresa Law • 25 Nov 2014
- Bashbug Means you Need VIP Even More • Teresa Law • 27 Sep 2014
- Russian cybercrime team - another reason to use VIP • Teresa Law • 18 Aug 2014
- Managed PKI Enhanced with Self-Service Portal! • Teresa Law • 01 Jul 2014
Recently on Twitter
- Have a #HappyThanksgiving to one and all from the @NortonSecured Seal. http://t.co/ljrY3nyRlR26 Nov 2014
- Holiday shopping season is here! Learn how website trust drives conversions with our whitepaper here. http://t.co/MMVkOcVMsa #blackfriday26 Nov 2014
- @Forbes Essential Tips To Staying Secure Online And In-Store This Holiday Shopping Season #CyberMonday #BlackFriday http://t.co/5KNUV4mhqb26 Nov 2014
- @VJmes @SwiftOnSecurity @symantec additionally, the expiration date on SHA-1 certificates bought today cannot surpass 12/31/2016.26 Nov 2014
- @VJmes @SwiftOnSecurity @symantec SHA-2 will be the default option in our next release (very soon).26 Nov 2014