Eventful (aka EVDB.com) is a good example of both a useful network service and a source of ping/feed data that not blog-oriented. I've subscribed to their feed for the Target Center, which has at least been useful to keep me informed of local happenings there that I'm too busy to enjoy, like the U2 concert there last Friday.
About Authentication (User) Blog
User Authentication solutions provide two-factor authentication, public key infrastructure (PKI) services, and risk-based authentication to protect interactions between consumers, business partners, and employees. User Authentication solutions are delivered as cloud-based solutions, enabling enterprises to add strong authentication to applications, networks, and devices without the capital cost of hardware and software associated with traditional strong authentication solutions.
Recent Blog Posts
- Managed PKI Enhanced with Self-Service Portal! • Teresa Law • 01 Jul 2014
- Want Better Security? Make Authentication Easy. • Teresa Law • 27 Jun 2014
- Hardware Protected Mobile Applications are the Wave of the Future • Teresa Law • 23 Jun 2014
- Silicon Valley Business Journal says "the era of the password is over" • Teresa Law • 28 May 2014
- Bitly Breach Underscores Need for Two-Factor Authentication • Teresa Law • 14 May 2014
Recently on Twitter
- RT @gadget1st: Register now for the Symantec Website Security Threats: July Update webinar https://t.co/9lbBWGPL1J via @NortonSecured22 Jul 2014
- Webinar: Securing Your Intranet with a Private CA. August 12, 10:00 AM (PST) Register Now! http://t.co/8qvuGgdMVN18 Jul 2014
- Listen to the latest updates from Symantec on website security threats for July 2014. Register now http://t.co/FnEeGp2WiW17 Jul 2014
- Blog: #SSL Ciphers - Beyond Private key and Certificate. #security http://t.co/35FnJF2HT211 Jul 2014
- Business Continuity and Breach Protection: Why SSL Certificate Management is Critical to Today's Enterprise http://t.co/qvh3HUHy7203 Jul 2014