If you’ve attended or promoted Symantec Vision in the past, a few things will feel familiar in 2014. Vision continues as Symantec’s flagship conference for enterprise and commercial customers and partners. It’s still being held in sunny springtime Las Vegas (May 5-8). And once again, we’re expecting people from around the world to gather for information and insights into the latest Symantec offerings.
But the big news isn’t about what’s staying the same—it’s about what’s changing. As Symantec has transformed into a market-led, customer focused organization, Vision has transformed right along with it—from a strictly technical user conference into a premiere thought leadership and networking event. That means this year, even more of our customers and partners can look forward to a broader, more personalized and hands-on Vision experience. This includes:
- More diverse, multi-faceted and targeted experiences for managers, directors, executives and even small business customers—from IT strategy roundtables and real case studies to enhanced networking opportunities.
- New opportunities to explore, interact and learn about the latest Symantec technology first-hand—including more major announcements, demos of pre-release software and detailed roadmaps that Symantec customers and partners won’t find anywhere else.
- A revamped content structure that aligns with and supports Symantec 4.0 segment priorities. This includes four all-new knowledge tracks that target both Functional AND Strategic IT audiences:
- Enabling the Modern Data Center (FIT)
- Embracing Proactive Cyber Security (FIT)
- Supporting the Evolving Endpoint (FIT)
- Turning Complex Trends into Competitive Advantages (SIT)
- Increased attendance is a critical goal for Vision as we look to get the Symantec message to a larger audience of 3,000 participants.
Prepare for a new kind of Vision conference this May. Look for more information on Symantec employee registration, which will open in mid-February. And make sure the customers and partners you work with understand the full value of attending the most relevant, diverse future-focused and hands-on Vision conference ever.