Enterprises have been going through numerous transformations over the years to save on storage costs, energy costs, administrative overhead, mistakes…anything that lowers their risk and responsibility as well as overall CapEx and OpEx. Many are now looking to offload some of their data center responsibilities to service organizations, while others are moving not just some, but ALL of it to the cloud.
If you’ve thought about moving your data to the cloud, you’ve probably asked yourself the questions " How will I get my data back?” and “Will I be able to protect my applications in the cloud?”. NetBackup can help. Why should you think about NetBackup and the cloud?
- Industry trends show cloud as a popular emerging technology that many are adopting for reasons mentioned above
- NetBackup’s platform approach for cloud can help solve your fundamental data protection challenges
- NetBackup offers unified integration with industry-leading cloud storage providers Amazon Web Services (AWS), AT&T, Nirvanix, and Rackspace
Come to Symantec Vision 2013 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas the week of April 15th, and learn more about NetBackup’s cloud story. In this session “Get Your Head in the Cloud with NetBackup”, we’ll explain how end users and service providers can confidently move to the cloud with NetBackup. Learn about our solutions that help move protected data to the cloud, protect applications in the cloud and allow service providers to provide comprehensive data protection to their customers. The session time is:
- Wednesday April 17th, 3:45-4:45pm PST
For more details on this session and others, please visit our Vision Session site at:
- This week: Attend our session
- 30 days: Stay tuned for collateral and information about what’s coming in NetBackup 7.6. Look for our new collateral on cloud integration and features within the cloud.
- 60 days: Engage your Symantec Sales and Specialist teams for discussions and lunch and learns around how NetBackup cloud features and partnerships can benefit your business.
Not attending Vision? There’s still time to register here:
More Information on NetBackup 7.5: