Ghost Explorer (Ghostexp.exe) allows you to view, add, delete, launch and extract files from a Ghost image (.gho) file.
Following task can be performed using Ghost Explorer:
- View image file contents and save a list of files within an image file.
- Extract files or directories from an image file.
- Add, move, copy, delete, and launch files from and within an image file.
- Drag-and-drop functionality.
- Span sizes can be set.
- Add/edit description of image.
Ghost Explorer supports different partition types from FAT 16 to NTFS and Linux Ext2/3