How To Create a GUP
First Installed SEP client on that machine which you want to create as a GUP. and then follow the below mention steps.
1. Login in to SEPM Console.
2. Click on Policy.
3. Then Click on Live Update.
4. Click on Add a LiveUpdate Settings Policy.
5. Then Given the Policy name and discriptions. and check mark on "Enable this Policy"
6. Click on Server Setting under Windows Setting.
7. Check mark on Use a Group update Provider and then click on Group Update Provider tab.
* If you want to create a single GUP:-
Click on Single Group Update Provider IP address or Host.
Given the Ip address of that machine which you want to create as a GUP.
* If you want to create multiple GUP.
Click on multiple Group Update Provider.
Click on Configure Group Update Provider List
Click on Add button.
Salect Computer IP address or Host Name.
Click on Add.
Give the IP address witch you want create as a GUP.