How to Easily Manage Multiple Remote Desktop Connections
I found a nice tool to manage more than one remote desktop connection. This can be helpful for IT admins in the usual daily routine if they have to connect and manage several servers using the RDP connection.
JDRemoteDesktop is a simple freeware tool which manages and organizes several remote desktop connections in a excellent GUI. The connections can have a directory structure managed and there are many features to create and manage a list of connections, also is ready for portable configuration (runs directly from the USB stick).
Features of jRemoteDesktop :
- Automatic window parts for more desktop space
- Administration on a universal format of a directory structure
- Direct RDP file support
- Import / export interfaces
- Display the list server is configured
- Minimizing into the system tray
- Configurable server tasks
- AutoUpdate check
- Ready Portable (runs directly from the USB stick)
- Configurable display name server
License : Freeware
Link : JDRemoteDesktop