How to enable Windows firewall setting in Windows 7 machine in SEPM 12.1.2
How to enable Windows firewall setting in Windows 7 machine.
SEP Client disabled Windows 7 firewall setting and showing error (This Setting are being managed by vendor application Symantec endpoint protection).
How to restore windows firewall setting without uninstall NTP feature and Withdraw FW policy.
1) Open SEPM console.
2) SEPM Clients Group->Policies->Tasks->Edit Policy.
3) Create Non-Shared Policy From Copy -> Windows Integration
4) Change this Setting Disable Once Only to Restore if Disabled.
5) Ok and apply policy group.
6) You can be able to change windows firewall setting policy.