Symantec will be an active sponsor at this week's VMworld conference in San Francisco with several booth demonstrations, technical presentations and even some fun with a customer event. I hope to see you there. See a quick run down of our activities this week, a link to a party invite and a link to where you can find most of this information on line.
Symantec activities at VMworld:
Symantec On the Show Floor
- At Symantec Booth #1537, we’ll demonstrate how we protect virtual environments, cloud solutions and the emerging software-defined data center with our backup, business continuity, compliance and security solutions.
- On Monday, August 26
- 1:00 p.m. - Scaling the Cloud Using VMware: Lessons Learned from Implementing One of the World’s Largest VMware vCloud Director Environments – Jason Puig and George Winter Monday, (Session # VSVC5675 )
- 3:30 p.m. - Symantec IT’s Real-World Experience with a VMware Software-Defined Data Center – Jason Puig (Symantec) and Jeremiah Cornelius (VMware) (Session # OPT5697)
- On Wednesday, August 28
- 11:00 a.m. -Pushing the Limits: How to Maximize Private Cloud ROI with Extreme Efficiencies of Scale – Chris Forbis and Peter Janke (Session # VAPP5600)
- 3:30 p.m. - VMware Backups that Work – Lessons Learned and Backup Performance Tuning Based on Extensive VADP Benchmark Testing – George Winter and Abdul Rasheed (Session # BCO5851)
- Tuesday Night, August 27 Customer Party at the W – Space is limited, so if you'd like to attend to mingle with Symantec and our customers, you must RSVP via the link below, and stop by Symantec booth #1537 to grab your pass.
Finally, here's a link to all of Symantec's activities at VMworld.
If you have any questions or would like to connect, you can reach me at 805-550-0106 or email@example.com