If you're going to San Francisco, Symantec will see you at VMworld.
Symantec will be an active sponsor at this week's VMworld conference in San Francisco with several booth demonstrations, technical presentations and even some fun with a customer event. I hope to see you there. See a quick run down of our activities this week, a link to a party invite and a link to where you can find most of this information on line.
Symantec activities at VMworld:
Symantec On the Show Floor
- At Symantec Booth #1537, we’ll demonstrate how we protect virtual environments, cloud solutions and the emerging software-defined data center with our backup, business continuity, compliance and security solutions.
- On Monday, August 26
- 1:00 p.m. - Scaling the Cloud Using VMware: Lessons Learned from Implementing One of the World’s Largest VMware vCloud Director Environments – Jason Puig and George Winter Monday, (Session # VSVC5675 )
- 3:30 p.m. - Symantec IT’s Real-World Experience with a VMware Software-Defined Data Center – Jason Puig (Symantec) and Jeremiah Cornelius (VMware) (Session # OPT5697)
- On Wednesday, August 28
- 11:00 a.m. -Pushing the Limits: How to Maximize Private Cloud ROI with Extreme Efficiencies of Scale – Chris Forbis and Peter Janke (Session # VAPP5600)
- 3:30 p.m. - VMware Backups that Work – Lessons Learned and Backup Performance Tuning Based on Extensive VADP Benchmark Testing – George Winter and Abdul Rasheed (Session # BCO5851)
- Tuesday Night, August 27 Customer Party at the W – Space is limited, so if you'd like to attend to mingle with Symantec and our customers, you must RSVP via the link below, and stop by Symantec booth #1537 to grab your pass.
Finally, here's a link to all of Symantec's activities at VMworld.
If you have any questions or would like to connect, you can reach me at 805-550-0106 or firstname.lastname@example.org