Meet the Intel Team at Symantec Vision 2011 in Las Vegas!
Don't miss your chance to learn the latest while also entering to win one of several exciting prizes from Intel.
Key technologies to be shown include Intel vPro Technology with Symantec ITMS 7.1, Intel Anti-Theft Technology with PGP RDD, Intel Identity Protection Technology with VeriSign VIP, and Intel Server boards providing a compelling server appliance solution.
Prizes to be given away by Intel at the event include:
- 24" Sony Google TV with Intel Atom processor
- Grand prize drawing during closing ceremonies
- Intel Atom based Tablet
- Daily demo showcase drawing (2 chances to win)
- Intel 120GB Solid State Drive
- One winner per Intel each breakout session (see below)
- Intel Core i5 Laptop
- One winner during SS B01 session (see below)
More details on the prizes and how to win will be provided at the show
Summary of Intel breakout sessions:
- SS B01 - Integrating Intel vPro Technology into Everyday Solutions
- Instructors: Terry Cutler and Amy Doescher
- Date\time: Wednesday, May 4th, 1pm
- Room: Roman Ballroom 3
- Abstract: Come ready to show your knowledge of Intel vPro Technology within a Symantec environment. After a brief update of Intel vPro Technology, this interactive session will engage attendees on how to integrate the improved hardware management and security into a Symantec solution environment. Attendees will be competing for prizes during this game-show style session. A hint to the final challenge: How would you use the hardware management and security capabilities of Intel vPro Technology in connection with Cloud, Virtualization, or Mobility.
- SS B02 - Total Notebook Security! Your Data and Laptop are Protected with Symantec PGP® Whole Disk Encryption and Intel® Anti-Theft Technology
- Instructors: John Williams and Ravi Gopal
- Date\time: Tuesday, May 3rd, 4:15pm
- Room: Roman Ballroom 2
- Abstract: For the expanding mobile computing workforces, learn how to enable organizations to deliver comprehensive data and asset protection with Symantec PGP Whole Disk Encryption (WDE) and Intel Anti Theft Technology. Observe use case scenarios that demonstrate the benefits of Symantec PGP WDE and the ability to lock-down systems with hardware-based, tamper-resistant and non-destructive technology from Intel. Symantec and Intel advance the art and science of notebook security—bolstering regulatory compliance and providing assurance that your data and assets are secure
- SS B03 - Your clients are important, but now their customers can be VIPs. Leveraging 30 Million new VeriSign tokens in the market.
- Instructors: Soren Knudsen and Lawrence Pina
- Date\time: Tuesday, May 3rd, 11am
- Room: Roman Ballroom 2
- Abstract: Symantec VeriSign Identity Protection (VIP) and Intel Identity Protection Technology (IPT) combine efforts to strengthen security with hardware-based two-factor authentication. Identity and personal data stored in the cloud requires strong authentication and the combined solution from Symantec and Intel delivers a trusted and safe online experience to consumers, employees and partners – in a manner that’s cost-effective with an improved user experience. From token, to mobile, to embedded, come learn about the latest family member of VIP and what it can do for your organization, how it works, and why you need to be on top of this game changing technology.