Thinking about archiving your information in the cloud? You likely have questions, such as:
- Where will our information be stored?
- What security is used to protect our information in the archive?
- What is the TCO for a cloud-based archiving solution?
- Do I still need a third party archive with Office 365 and/or Exchange 2013?
Join Joshua Stageberg from our product management team and me @ Vision 2013 to get the facts about cloud-based information archiving and an overview of Symantec Enterprise Vault.cloud.
We will also be joined by two enterprise customers who will share their real-world perspective on moving their organizations’ information archiving to the cloud.
Don’t miss the facts! Register for this session today:
- Title: IA B26 - Enterprise Information Archiving in the Cloud: Just the Facts
- Date: April 17, 2013 (Wednesday)
- Time: 1:15 PM
See you in Vegas.
Looking for more information on Enterprise Vault.cloud @ Vision 2013? Also join us for these sessions:
- IA L13: Taking archiving content to the cloud – Enterprise Vault.cloud 101 (hands-on lab)
- April 16 at 1:15 PM and April 18 at 9:00 AM
- IA B22: Opening the Vault – Enterprise Vault and Enterprise Vault.cloud roadmap
- April 16 at 3:45 PM
- IA B23: Ask the Experts – Open Q&A with the Enterprise Vault and Enterprise Vault.cloud product team
- April 16 at 5:00 PM