Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.RU4 has been released on October 28' 2013.
You may find the latest release, Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.RU4, here:
This build's version is: 12.1.4013.4013.
This release provides extended Mac protection, Mac OS 10.9 support, Microsoft Windows 8.1 support, and security improvements, by including the following new features:
Support for Mac OS 10.9 “Mavericks”.
Mac IPS protection – Network Intrusion Prevention System based on signatures where each payload in network packet is inspected and compared against a known network attack. If the signatures match, the packet is not allowed to go further in the TCP/IP stack.
Support for Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Windows 2012 R2.
Additional Mac client features – New client UI, Update to LiveUpdate 6, Scheduled Scan options parity with Windows, and changes to Mac client packaging to support better distribution via third party deployment tools.
Mac client support for 4 additional localized languages; Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Brazilian Portuguese.
SEPM Manageability enhancements – Allowing immediate critical security event notification and additional telemetry.
Fixes for customer reported defects.
Upgrade and Migration paths
The following Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager versions and Symantec Endpoint Protection Windows client versions can upgrade directly to version 12.1.4:
- From 11.x to 12.1.4 (enterprise version)
- 188.8.131.52 Small Business Edition
- 12.0.1001.95 Small Business Edition - Release Update 1 (RU1)
- 12.1.1000.157 - Release Update 1 (RU1), with or without maintenance patches
- 12.1.2015.2015 - Release Update 2 (RU2), with or without maintenance patches
- 12.1.3001.165 - Release Update 3 (RU3)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.x to 12.1.4 Small Business Edition
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.x (enterprise version) to 12.1.4 Small Business Edition
- From 11.x to 12.1.4
- 12.1.1000.0157 - Release Update 1 (RU1)
- 12.1.2015.2015 - Release Update 2 (RU2)
- Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 10.x
- Symantec Client Security 3.x
- Symantec AntiVirus 9.x or earlier
- Symantec Client Security 2.x
- Symantec Sygate Enterprise Protection 5.x