Managed Services Team Hits the Road
Next week will be very busy for the MSP team here at Symantec.
If you're heading to Varnex please join us for any of the three breakout sessions where we'll discuss the 4 pillars of the MSP program in detail. If you miss the session come talk to us at the exhibit where we'll be demoing the Partner Management Console. More information can be found at the Varnex event.
If you're in the Boston area meet us at the ASCii event Wednesday and Thursday. We'll present during one of ASCii's keynotes on the MSP program as well. registration https://symantecevents.verite.com/28684
Also in Boston on Wednesday is our 3 hour MSP training. Here's the agenda:
- Accidental Entrepreneur, how it relates to managed services
- Industry analysis, MSP business continues to grow
- Symantec MSP program, 4 pillars and benefits to partnersAnne Stobaugh – Brave New World – changing mindset from VAR to MSP model
- PMC demo
- Brave New World of Managed Services : Best Practices
- Proactive Data Protection - guide to rolling out Symantec security and backup as a service
- Malicious Activity Assessment, overview
- 30,60,90 plan, action items