Managing Dark Data and File Governance Google + Hangout
Do you ever feel like managing your organization’s data is a daunting task? You are not alone. With the rapid growth of unstructured dark data, organizations face increasing risk of inappropriate data access as well as rising compliance and storage costs. So what can be done to get a handle on data? The first step is data governance.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Use Data Insight to understand your files
- Go beyond meta-data to understand who owns the files
- Understand data ownership allowing you to broker conversations with the business
- Archive relevant content to Enterprise Vault
- Govern to increase business value, reduce risk and lower costs
Please join Symantec’s experts Christine Emilie Lim, Robert Mossi and Ketan Shah on Wednesday, July 24th at 9:30 am PT to learn how Data Insight and Enterprise Vault enable organizations to reduce risks, decrease costs and provide intelligence for business decisions.
Mark your calendars:
Title: Google+ Hangout On Air: Managing Dark Data and File Governance
Date: Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Time: Starts at 9:30 a.m. PT / 12:30 p.m. ET
Length: 1 hour
Where: Google+ Hangout: http://bit.ly/18Sdnsn