Messaging & Web Security at Symantec Vision 2010 in Barcelona
I can't quite believe it's September already, this year is flying by at a crazy pace.
This means that the Symantec Vision conference in EMEA has come around quickly too.
This year, we are at the CCIB in Barcelona, Spain, during the first week of October - Tuesday 5th through Thursday 7th.
Amongst the many, many sessions over the 3 day conference, there are a number of Mail & Web security sessions that you shouldn't miss (not least because I'm co-presenting them ), so in no particular order.
- Best Practices for Email Security.
- Anatomy of a Web Attack.
- Hands On Lab - Best Practices for installing and Configuring Symantec Brightmail Gateway.
- Hands On Lab - Best Practices for installing and Configuring Symantec Web Gateway.
- Deploying Symantec Protection Suite: Architecture and Best Practices.
Other interesting sessions in the messaging and web security realm:
- The State of Spam
- Cost of Email Security - Calculating your risks
- Protecting against Botnets
- Best Practices for installing and configuring Symantec Mail Security for Exchange
- Running Security Operations with Symantec Protection Center
If you are joining us at EMEA Vision this year, what are you looking forward to most?
Be sure to let me know if you are coming along, there are going to be plenty of opportunities to talk to our product specialists, engineers, decision makers and of course to network with your peers.