Microsoft Change Analysis Diagnostic Tool
Hi Connect Members,
Any change which is intentional can be recorded, but in case if its not something not noticed & specially with workstations running windows Xp , it can create problems & disappointment when things dont work as expected, Than suddenly we think what has changed or what we have changed, No worries, not to think any more, Microsoft has a tool that will not only let u know what are the changes but help you to troubkeshoot the XP systems issues, It works in following scenario-
1. Software Programs—installed applications, such as those listed in Add/Remove Programs
2. Windows hotfixes and other OS updates
3. Windows drivers and services
4. ActiveX controls downloaded via Internet Explorer
5. Browser Helper Objects (BHOs)—typically toolbars and other items that load with your browser
6. Auto-Start Extensibility Points (ASEPs)—programs that start automatically without user action.
I have used a lot & it has helped to identify the issue & i recommend you to have this tool,Thanks.