The mountain ahead
If you can imaging a picture of Mount Ranier on a cloudy day. The towering structure is only partialy revealed, clouds camouflage the snow covered cap. leaving one a guess at what could be under the blanket.
We have alot of items to migrate ahead, including:
- A DS structure with about 300 packages vendor command lines and MSI built from Wise.
- An HII image in Windwos XP that has not changed since 2009.
- Wise to Admin Studio conversion.
- Windows 7 image.
- App Metering to block apps(If the header reading is better than version 6)
- Exploring virtual applications with Workspace Streaming.
- Mac OS image and software deployment.
- Symantec MDM.
- Customize console and training for the Desktop and service desk groups.
Should be a crazy busy year, and hopefully ours dont stay in beta like some of the other client stories I've read. What surprises are out there that I'm not seeing?