NetBackup 220.127.116.11 (NetBackup 7.1 Maintenance Release 3) is now available!
I'm very pleased to announce that a new Maintenance Release for NetBackup 7.1 is now available!
NetBackup 18.104.22.168 is the third maintenance release on NetBackup 7.1. This release contains several new proliferations as listed below:
- Support for vSphere5
- Support for SharePoint 2010 SP1 and Exchange 2010 SP2
- Client support for Mac 10.7
- Master and media support for AIX 7.1
- NBSL changes to gather hardware information from appliance media servers attached to NBU7.1.x master servers
Along with above mentioned proliferations, several customer issues and internal engineering defects were fixed covering:
- Resolution of Deduplication issues around data inconsistency, stream handler, GRT and high memory consumption during backups
- Resolution of performance issues experienced by customers in BMR pre-restore environment since 7.0.X
- Restore related issues in BMRon windows and HP ‘G’ series hardware
- Upgrade to Tomcat version 22.214.171.124 in OpsCenter
- Other miscellaneous fixes across NetBackup product
To download 126.96.36.199, please visit the following page:
NetBackup 188.8.131.52 Download Links
This is a MAINTENANCE Release (as opposed to a Release Update) - it can ONLY be applied on top of NetBackup 7.1. (If you are running 7.0 or 7.0.1, you will need to upgrade to 7.1 before you can apply 184.108.40.206.)
Please note that maintenance releases are CUMULATIVE - that means that 220.127.116.11 contains all product fixes included in 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 AND 126.96.36.199. If you are currently running NetBackup 7.1, you may apply the 188.8.131.52 maintenanace release without installing 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11. In fact, if you are still running NetBackup 7.1, we would HIGHLY encourage applying 18.104.22.168!
To check to see if your particular Etrack is resolved in NetBackup 22.214.171.124, please refer to these Release Notes: