I'm very pleased to announce that the next Maintenance Release for NetBackup 7.5 is now available!
NetBackup 126.96.36.199, a software only Maintenance Release, is the third maintenance release for NetBackup 7.5. It is a cumulative release containing fixes and content from 188.8.131.52 (software-only) and 184.108.40.206 (appliance-only). In addition, this release contains fixes to over 325 issues including the most commonly downloaded EEBs, several customer escalations, and internal engineering defects. The significant content of this release is:
- Solaris 11 master server, Bare Metal Restore server and OpsCenter Managed Server support
- No new features in 220.127.116.11. However, some features that were delivered in previous maintenance releases are included:
- NetBackup for VMware on SLES – delivered in 18.104.22.168
- PureDisk seeding utility – delivered in 22.214.171.124
- Client Direct Whole Image Mode – delivered in 126.96.36.199
- Multi-process nbostpxy for Client Dedupe – delivered in 188.8.131.52
- Selective EEBs/Hotfixes which could not get into 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11
- Other miscellaneous fixes across NetBackup
To download 18.104.22.168, please visit the following page:
22.214.171.124 Download Links
This is a MAINTENANCE Release (as opposed to a Release Update) - it can ONLY be applied on top of NetBackup 7.5. (If you are currently running 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.1, or 7.1.0.x, you will need to upgrade to 7.5 before you can apply 126.96.36.199.)
Please note that maintenance releases are CUMULATIVE - that means that 188.8.131.52 contains all product fixes included in 184.108.40.206 AND 220.127.116.11. If you are currently running NetBackup 7.5, you may apply the 18.104.22.168 maintenanace release without installing 22.214.171.124. In fact, if you are still running NetBackup 7.5, we would HIGHLY encourage applying 126.96.36.199!
To check to see if your particular Etrack is resolved in NetBackup 188.8.131.52, please refer to these Release Notes: