I'm very pleased to announce that the next Maintenance Release for NetBackup 7.5 is now available!
NetBackup 184.108.40.206, a software only Maintenance Release, is the third maintenance release for NetBackup 7.5. It is a cumulative release containing fixes and content from 220.127.116.11 (software-only) and 18.104.22.168 (appliance-only). In addition, this release contains fixes to over 325 issues including the most commonly downloaded EEBs, several customer escalations, and internal engineering defects. The significant content of this release is:
- Solaris 11 master server, Bare Metal Restore server and OpsCenter Managed Server support
- No new features in 22.214.171.124. However, some features that were delivered in previous maintenance releases are included:
- NetBackup for VMware on SLES – delivered in 126.96.36.199
- PureDisk seeding utility – delivered in 188.8.131.52
- Client Direct Whole Image Mode – delivered in 184.108.40.206
- Multi-process nbostpxy for Client Dedupe – delivered in 220.127.116.11
- Selective EEBs/Hotfixes which could not get into 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124
- Other miscellaneous fixes across NetBackup
To download 126.96.36.199, please visit the following page:
188.8.131.52 Download Links
This is a MAINTENANCE Release (as opposed to a Release Update) - it can ONLY be applied on top of NetBackup 7.5. (If you are currently running 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.1, or 7.1.0.x, you will need to upgrade to 7.5 before you can apply 184.108.40.206.)
Please note that maintenance releases are CUMULATIVE - that means that 220.127.116.11 contains all product fixes included in 18.104.22.168 AND 22.214.171.124. If you are currently running NetBackup 7.5, you may apply the 126.96.36.199 maintenanace release without installing 188.8.131.52. In fact, if you are still running NetBackup 7.5, we would HIGHLY encourage applying 184.108.40.206!
To check to see if your particular Etrack is resolved in NetBackup 220.127.116.11, please refer to these Release Notes: