NetBackup Appliance Technical Deep Dive
NetBackup Appliances have been a big hit with our customers over the past few years, but people always want to know what the next set of popular features and functionality will be. They also want know the nuts and bolts under the cover of the appliance. What will NetBackup and its appliances be able to do beyond the primary data center? What about enhancements to our impressive Auto Image Replication (AIR) feature? How does it all come together from a technical perspective?
At Symantec Vision 2013 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, get an overview of the new NetBackup appliance hardware platforms, upcoming software features and call-home support capabilities. We'll also be presenting a customer tested blueprint for implementing DR strategies for the appliance, with full support for onsite and offsite disaster recovery using Auto Image Replication. Key features for the appliances are:
- Lowering customers CapEx and OpEx
- Efficient and easy scalability and server refresh
- Simplifying your data protection environment
- Optimal DR configuration for backup and recovery
- Protects your physical and virtual environements
Come see our session “NetBackup Appliances Technical Deep Dive”on :
- Wednesday April 17th, 3:45-4:45pm PST
For more details on this session and others, please visit our Vision Session site at:
- This week: Attend our session
- 30 days: Stay tuned for collateral and information about what’s coming in NetBackup 7.6. Look for our new collateral on our new 5030 and 5230 appliances available May 6th
- 60 days: Engage your Symantec Sales and Specialist teams for discussions and lunch and learns around how NetBackup DR and the appliances can benefit your business.
Not attending Vision? There’s still time to register here:
More Information on NetBackup 7.5: