I just spotted this update on the RSS feeds for Enterprise Vault:
It is the second Cumulative Update for Enterprise Vault 10.0.2, and to me it seems a little bit confusing .. why not just have service packs. Anyway, the fix is for the core product, Accelerators and there is also a new Outlook Add-in.
The download is just over 40 Mb. The readme file doesn't appear to mention any Outlook/Client related issues, but see for yourself:
Cumulative Hotfix 2
Enterprise Vault cumulative hot fix 2 fixes the following issues:
Enterprise Vault Server
* Archiving performance slowed by large converted content
* Processing attached messages with large numbers of recipients caused high CPU usage
* Alternate data streams for FSA archive points and folder points were truncated if the target returned an error
* Unable to view the contents of S/MIME signed messages in Lotus iNotes if they had been sent from an external mail system
* Enterprise Vault created internet shortcuts to archived files even though the vault store setting for Remove Safety Copies was set to 'never'.
* EVInstall.nsf generated errors when run against customised templates.
* Could not archive public folders when FixOrphanedShortcut registry value used
* Domino archiving tasks could archive failed items multiple times
SharePoint server archiving
* Shortcuts could not be opened when using extended web site URL
* Intermittent errors in placing items on legal hold could leave them eligible for deletion.