Symantec is proud to announce the launch of Veritas Operations Services 2.0 (VOS 2.0). This release is a culmination of months of development based on customer feedback, and represents a significant step forward in the overall value that Veritas Storage Foundation, Veritas Storage Foundation for Windows and Veritas Cluster Server customers can expect to receive from VOS.
This underpinning of the release is an integrated customer experience which encompasses VOS services that customers have used for over two years. Below are key highlights of the release:
- Updated look and feel of the site, reports, notifications, and search capabilities including a customizable dashboard
- Increased visibility of vital information through integrated searches for patches, documentation, and UMI codes
- Improved efficiency of data collection and reporting through an integrated data collector
- Better data center coverage with increased integration of Windows functionality
- Increased management of all uploaded server configuration and associated data through a single integrated view of uploaded reports and hosts
- Proactive management though real-time notifications for patch and ASL releases
To learn more, visit the new VOS public website at http://go.symantec.com/vos or go directly to vos.symantec.com.
To view a video, check out the Veritas Operations Services 2.0 screencast.
For additional information, check out the VOS Technote: http://support.veritas.com/docs/337894