Symantec has released a new version of our Symantec Operations Readiness Tools (SORT) website. This release contains customer-requested features and updates that continue to add value to Veritas Storage Foundation and Symantec NetBackup customers.
With this release, we’ve added following features and enhancements:
- Veritas Operations Manager add-on page to be used as an alternative to Trialware
- Patch Finder functional improvements including historical patch relationships
- Support for Storage Foundation 5.1SP1 on HP-UX
- New landing pages for Downloads, Systems, Reports, and Notifications menu options
- AIX disk geometry corruption risk assessment check
- Updated Cluster File System disk layouts risk assessment check
- Automated upload of Windows Custom Reports to the SORT website
- Four new Storage Foundation for Windows Risk Assessments
- Standardized check results across all custom reports
- New run time data collector option to increase environmental coverage and to improve efficiencies in creating customer reports
- Improved output descriptions for search results
- Improved help topics and help feature coverage
Visit the SORT website to witness firsthand the services that many Symantec customers are using to enhance their product experiences.