New Release: Symantec Operations Readiness Tool 3.5
We're happy to announce the release of Symantec Operations Readiness Tools (SORT). This release fully supports the Storage Foundation 6.0 and Veritas Operations Manager 4.1 releases, and also includes many user-requested features for Storage Foundation and NetBackup products, including:
- Addition of NetBackup Appliance support in the Installation and Upgrade Checklist! (https://sort.symantec.com/checklist/install#report)
- Inclusion of SPVU license reporting in the Unix data collector
- New OS and product filtering for the Storage Foundation patch table (https://sort.symantec.com/patch/matrix)
- OpsCenter support in release auditor (https://sort.symantec.com/netbackup)
- Support for NetBackup release 18.104.22.168
- Updated GUI data collector flows and usability
- New Storage Foundation system specific notifications for agent, hardware compatibility lists, and production documentation
- New Product Management reporting interface
Visit the SORT news page (https://sort.symantec.com/about/news) for additional details regarding other improvements.
Visit SORT at sort.symantec.com (http://sort.symantec.com) to see why thousands of Symantec customers continue to find value from the website.