New Release: Symantec Operations Readiness Tool 3.6.1
On May 6, 2012, Symantec completed another release of Symantec Operations Readiness Tool (SORT)!
With SORT’s focus of improving the total customer experience for NetBackup and Storage Foundation customers, we’ve added the following features and improvements to the website:
Storage Foundation High Availability Solutions:
- Ability to automatically create product notifications in a general checklist and in a custom report
- Direct links from the SORT home page to MySORT that are based on System Administrator use cases
- Addition of remediation commands in risk assessment checks
- Support for Storage Foundation 6.0RP1 and the Solaris 11 platform
- Addition of two new Windows risk assessment checks (mirror volume without DRL, volume logging locations and mirrors)
- Updated process flow through the GUI data collector
- Notifications to users regarding new SORT releases
- Updated SORT landing page and navigation
- Updated online help
For more information, visit SORT.