Dave Winer points to Johannes Ernst’s recent post summarizing all the good things happening around URL-based identity. From talking to Dave, he seems to be leaning the same direction as many other are lately: URLs are the natural building blocks for user-powered identity on the Net. It’s a great boost to the project if Dave and OPML can find adopt a common framework for identity. There’s more discussion happening around this later this week, so we’ll have to wait and see, but given my last conversation on this with Dave just before Thanksgiving, I’m quite encouraged.
About Authentication (User) Blog
User Authentication solutions provide two-factor authentication, public key infrastructure (PKI) services, and risk-based authentication to protect interactions between consumers, business partners, and employees. User Authentication solutions are delivered as cloud-based solutions, enabling enterprises to add strong authentication to applications, networks, and devices without the capital cost of hardware and software associated with traditional strong authentication solutions.
Recent Blog Posts
- Managed PKI Enhanced with Self-Service Portal! • Teresa Law • 01 Jul 2014
- Want Better Security? Make Authentication Easy. • Teresa Law • 27 Jun 2014
- Hardware Protected Mobile Applications are the Wave of the Future • Teresa Law • 23 Jun 2014
- Silicon Valley Business Journal says "the era of the password is over" • Teresa Law • 28 May 2014
- Bitly Breach Underscores Need for Two-Factor Authentication • Teresa Law • 14 May 2014
Recently on Twitter
- RT @shahjahansira12: Norton Secured Seal Installation Instructions | Symantec Corp. https://t.co/E99yiUtq3V25 Jul 2014
- Happy International System Admin Day! http://t.co/MqH3xUuPJH25 Jul 2014
- RT @MelaniePracht: SYMANTEC WEBSITE SECURITY THREAT REPORT 2014 - Part 2 https://t.co/iivU3ixWyf via @NortonSecured24 Jul 2014
- Webinar: Securing Your Intranet with a Private CA. August 12, 10:00 AM (PST). Register Now http://t.co/rjWWSeE8lk23 Jul 2014
- RT @gadget1st: Register now for the Symantec Website Security Threats: July Update webinar https://t.co/9lbBWGPL1J via @NortonSecured22 Jul 2014