Reopening a ServiceDesk 7.1 Incident
Created: 05 Oct 2011
Here are the steps to reopen a closed incident ticket in ServiceDesk 7.1:
- Open the ServiceDesk portal.
- Click on the Tickets tab.
- In the My Open Tickets webpart, find the closed ticket that you want to reopen and click on the ID, ie IM-000021.
- When the ticket’s process view page opens, on the right hand side of the page under Other Actions, click on Reopen.
- On the Reopen Incident Confirmation page, under Reason for Reopening, type a reason for reopening the ticket and click on the Reopen button.
- Review the text and then click close.
- Work the new ticket that is generated.
Note: The reopened incident will have the same title but a new ID.
Blog Entry Filed Under: