Repair Browser and network settings changed by Malware
Anvi Browser Repair Tool is a free and portable tool for Windows created to repair browser settings and networking settings changed by rogueware or malwares.
This is not an antivirus but help you to restore some important configurations and settings ( for example , homepage, safe startup items, DNS settings, Title Bar, BHO plug-in, etc ) after an virus attack.
Operating Systems :
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit) with SP2/SP3 or Home/Professional/Media Center
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/ Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Hardware Requirements :
- 300 MHz processor or faster processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of free hard disk space
License : Free
Reference : AnviSoft - Anvi Browser Repair Tool V1.0 Free
Link : Anvi Browser Repair Tool