Hey everyone, we're attending VMworld this year and we've got the most awesome story to tell you about our own real-life software-defined datacenter.
The Symantec internal IT team uses our own stuff to provision complete environments - yes, networks, servers, applications, configured on the fly - for deployment on demand to any of Symantec's global users. If you want to see it and hear from the guys who built it, vote us up here:
There are other great sessions to see too. Exercise your right! Demand the topics you want to hear!
- http://ow.ly/kz5h9 Session 5851 with @AbdulRasheed127 & 5449 with @BackupMikko
- http://ow.ly/kz5Ce 4745 – Crowd-sourcing your cloud’s content – never go stale again!
- http://ow.ly/kz5Rr 5600 – Maximize Private Cloud ROI w/Extreme Efficiencies of Scale
- http://ow.ly/kz65A 5639 – Driving #Symantec Strategic vCD Story – Step By Step
- http://ow.ly/kz6ri 5675 – Implementing 1 of the World's Largest VMware vCloud Director Environments
- http://ow.ly/kz6Ib 5688 – Partner Security Service Orchestration in the Software Defined Data Center
- http://ow.ly/kz6Y5 5807 – Partner Security Service Orchestration with NSX
- http://ow.ly/kz7b3 VMware Backups that Work w/@AbdulRasheed127
And in case you missed it, check out the recent Google Hangout with the Backup Exec Appliance team here.