RS 6.2 SP4 is available
Created: 01 Feb 2011 | Updated: 13 Nov 2013 | 1 comment
The long awaited SP4 for Recovery Solution 6.2 has been released. You can read the Release Notes here: DOC3495.
Some highlights and new features:
- Two new types of information have been added to the Manage lost agents page: Days Ago Communicated and Reason.
- Server Space Management job performance is improved, especially when you have a large number of PST files on the recovery server .
- WBFR-based recovery audit report. This report tracks the file recoveries that Web-based file recovery performs.
- The Recovery Job Queue has been enhanced to show the status of server jobs. You can see general and detailed information about individual jobs.
- Recovery Agent now supports Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit).