Run Symantec Protection Center (SPC) on VMWare Workstation
1. Install Symantec Protection Center (SPC) on a physical machine which fullfill the requirement.
2. Use ghost bootable disk to create ghost image(GHO).
3. Create a virtual machine in VMware, boot up using ghost bootable disk, restore the ghost image created in step 2.
4. The virtual machine created in step 3 not able to boot, it will blue screen when boot up.
5. Install VMware vCenter Converter Standalone Client, convert the virtual machine image to VMware Workstation image.
6. Bootup successfully. U can change the RAM to 2GB.