Education Enablement Services is developing a Symantec Cloud Security Essentials course that combines the CSA training in order to achieve the CCSK credential & a Symantec Certified Professional (SCP) in Cloud Security credential.
This is an open call for your experiences with reviewing, designing, or implementing security solutions in a cloud environment. These could come from situations unique to the cloud (ex. compliance issues for systems in a public cloud) - OR - general security solutions addressed in cloud environments (ex. how existing encryption policies were applied to a cloud architecture).
We need your:
• Specific examples of security solutions in cloud environments
• Example cloud architectures – good or bad – implemented by customers
• Key questions, challenges, and concerns from customers migrating their infrastructure to cloud
• Recommendations for product synergies (ex. DLP + Encryption)
This information will be used to show real-world, authentic examples of problems, solutions, and architecture throughout the course, and will also be used for developing content for the SCP exam in Cloud Security.
Options for Providing Feedback
- Preferably, use the forum on the SharePoint portal to log feedback
- Respond to me Robert Steward to setup a call to discuss.
- Email us, and we’ll post you feedback to the SharePoint forum on your behalf unless you request otherwise.